Ursuline supports individuals experiencing challenges posed by life’s transitions, inspiring hope through protection, education and advocacy.
As Southwestern Pennsylvania’s pre-eminent provider of life-transition services, Ursuline is widely recognized as an innovative and desirable partner and provider. Those experiencing transitions see Ursuline as a leader in guardianship, protective services, and grief support. They, and other leaders in the community, value Ursuline’s expertise and view the organization as a “go-to” community resource. The organization is financially solvent because it operates several thriving social enterprises, and it has been able to attract a large and reliable cadre of donors, supporters and volunteers.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Staff, board members, and volunteers treat each other with the same respect and care that they accord to their clients.
- No one should struggle alone, and everyone deserves support during life’s challenging transitions.
- When facing life’s transitions, everyone should have a “safe” place to turn for help where highly qualified professionals whom they trust are accessible to them.
- Recruiting, training, and retaining the best possible professionals for every position are organizational priorities.