- About Us
- Make a Difference
- Contact Us
Mission, Vision, Core Values
Ursuline supports individuals experiencing challenges posed by life’s transitions, inspiring hope through protection, education and advocacy.
As Southwestern Pennsylvania’s preeminent provider of life-transition services, Ursuline is widely recognized as an innovative and desirable partner and provider. Those experiencing transitions see Ursuline as a leader in guardianship, protective services, and grief support. They, and other leaders in the community, value Ursuline’s expertise and view the organization as a “go-to” community resource. The organization is financially solvent because it operates several thriving social enterprises, and it has been able to attract a large and reliable cadre of donors, supporters and volunteers.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Staff, board members, and volunteers treat each other with the same respect and care that they accord to their clients.
- No one should struggle alone, and everyone deserves support during life’s challenging transitions.
- When facing life’s transitions, everyone should have a “safe” place to turn for help where highly qualified professionals whom they trust are accessible to them.
- Recruiting, training, and retaining the best possible professionals for every position are organizational priorities.
Cart to Heart
Grocery shopping service
Checks and Balance
Bill paying and representative payee services
Daily wellness calls to seniors who live alone